Forget Me Not Journals
A completely unique journal and childhood / baby book
Suitable to start from any age
By spending a few minutes to record the most precious moments, you can create an heirloom books of baby and childhood memories to your daughter, son, granddaughter or grandson to cherish for a lifetime.
Included are 140 prompts across three pages of glossy gold foil stickers and a 200 page journal with delicate dotted lines, space for a date and internal pocket for mementos.
Benefits of our unique journals & beautiful gold foil prompt stickers
- Create the ideal journal for your own needs – you decide the order of stickers used, which to use, and which aren’t suitable for you at this moment.
- Start anytime, can be used even before grandchildren/daughter/son comes along, by an older person who wants to record their life for their family to remember.
- Three ribbons, so one can journal to multiple grandchildren or use the journal prompts to the children in one section of the book, and record their lifetime memories in another.
- Never run out of space while filling in your journal, whether you need three lines or three pages for your memories, the pages are yours to make your own.
- Leave no blank spaces for prompts you don’t feel like answering.
- As many photo/memento pages as you like, each page can be used to record baby milestones, use the journal prompts, write letters to your grandchild, grandchildren, daughter or son, free-writing, or for photos.
Hedgerow orders are sent via courier to ensure delivery direct to your door (unfortunately we do not ship to P.O Boxes). All packages are targeted for delivery between 2-10 working days of order confirmation.
Hedgerow offers free shipping on standard orders over $150 New Zealand wide.
For all orders over $150 the following shipping rates are incurred -
- Auckland delivery - $5 flat rate
- Rest of North Island and Rural delivery - $10 flat rate
- South Island - $15 flat rate
- South Island Rural delivery - $20 flat rate
Read our full shipping policy here
Full priced products can be returned or exchanged providing it's in a saleable condition. If you intend to return an item:
- Please ensure that all tags and packaging are still attached.
- Items must not have been worn, altered or washed. We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been used.
- The original invoice must accompany the returning item(s)
You can make your return or refund request to email@example.com
Returns and exchanges will be accepted for items within 10 days of purchase.
Items must be returned to Hedgerow within 14 days of delivery. If the return exceeds our 14 day policy, we unfortunately will not be able to process your return and your order will be shipped back to you at an additional charge.
Hedgerow does not refund any shipping costs. The cost of the shipping on a returned item will be your responsibility unless the item sent is deemed to be faulty or has been sent in error by Hedgerow.
Read our full returns policy here