Meadow Blossom Headdress
Put a super-charged spring in their step with this blooming beautiful meadow headdress! Featuring the freshest spring time buds in the prettiest pastel palette, this headdress will have them cartwheeling through the crocuses and dancing among the daisies in no time!
- Floral ribbon wrapped alice band to fit ages 3-10 years
- Featuring a mix of daisies, tulips and crocuses crafted from soft leatherette and glitter fabrics
- Warning! Not suitable for children under 36 months
Hedgerow orders are sent via courier to ensure delivery direct to your door (unfortunately we do not ship to P.O Boxes). All packages are targeted for delivery between 2-10 working days of order confirmation.
Hedgerow offers free shipping on standard orders over $150 New Zealand wide.
For all orders over $150 the following shipping rates are incurred -
- Auckland delivery - $5 flat rate
- Rest of North Island and Rural delivery - $10 flat rate
- South Island - $15 flat rate
- South Island Rural delivery - $20 flat rate
Read our full shipping policy here
Full priced products can be returned or exchanged providing it's in a saleable condition. If you intend to return an item:
- Please ensure that all tags and packaging are still attached.
- Items must not have been worn, altered or washed. We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been used.
- The original invoice must accompany the returning item(s)
You can make your return or refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and exchanges will be accepted for items within 10 days of purchase.
Items must be returned to Hedgerow within 14 days of delivery. If the return exceeds our 14 day policy, we unfortunately will not be able to process your return and your order will be shipped back to you at an additional charge.
Hedgerow does not refund any shipping costs. The cost of the shipping on a returned item will be your responsibility unless the item sent is deemed to be faulty or has been sent in error by Hedgerow.
Read our full returns policy here